Despite the professional approach to makeup with elements of theatricality, the Illamasqua brand is interesting not only for makeup artists, but also for lovers of cosmetics. Although the basic line of Illamasqua products is modest, you can find your “treasures” in it. Let’s talk about them.
The Illamasqua palette is an unusual line of shades for us, where you can find pale matte muted shades.
These have been seen in the Illamasqua Naked Rose Blush.
The calm and serene color of the dusty rose looked great in my St. Petersburg period of life, and is barely readable today in “Dubai” on a tanned face.
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Naked Rose Blush features:
- The smallest grind
- Matte finish
- Universal color for whites
- By layering, you can achieve both a softer effect and a more obvious result.
- Dusty when applied, but not critical
Price: 2.000 rub
Illamasqua Pure Pigments in Furore is a loose eye shadow.
Ideal for economical ones, as it belongs to multifunctional products. I talked about the methods of applying pigments here.
Illamasqua Pure Pigments can be used as an eyeshadow, highlighter and eyeliner. Shimmering micro-particles create an incredible glow to the skin.
The method of application – wet or dry – determines the level of radiance. I was satisfied with dry when I used pigment as a highlighter.
Persistence is excellent, but base under the shade it will not be superfluous when it comes to a denser coating.
- Minus one – packaging. When you open the jar, the pigment stains the entire surface. The only way out is to seal the hole with tape.
Price: 1.500 rub
Illamasqua Limited Edition Antimatter Lipstick – Midnight is a semi-matte lipstick.
- The creamy texture is so easy to apply that you don’t have to think about pre-preparing your lips, read a balm scrub.
- The lipstick is highly pigmented, so one layer will be enough.
- It does not cause problems with application, since the plastic texture is easily distributed over the surface in a uniform, even layer.
- The lips do not dry out and are not felt when worn.
- Medium persistence, which can be extended to maximum using a lip liner as a base.
- Does not emphasize fine wrinkles.
- There are 12 shades in the palette.
Price: 1.800 rub
I would like to hear your opinion about Illamasqua cosmetics: have you tried it, and if so, which products?