Translucent Loose Setting Powder – Laura Mercier is the dream of every second makeup artist. And there are good reasons for this.
Everyone remembers the story of celebrities on the carpet in layers of white powder?
The flashback effect was not yet known. This is when the powder is not visible in life, but white pigment appears in the flash. Since then, many makeup artists have become afraid to use transparent powder and switched to the usual one.
But we all know that ordinary powder does not have the properties that are transported:
- weightless coverage
- Suitable for all skin types
- does not make makeup heavier
- absorbs sebum
- 100% fixes makeup
And the transparent powder Translucent Loose Setting Powder – Laura Mercier – is one of those that is devoid of the “flashback” effect. She will not be visible if you are suddenly caught by the paparazzi.
What is the peculiarity of “Translucent Loose Setting Powder” over other transparent powders:
- the grind is so fine that you do not feel the powder on your face
- does not settle in wrinkles
- the face does not look powdery
- available in two shades: Translucent (for fair skin tones) and Translucent Medium Deep (for medium to dark skin tones)
Price: $ 39 for 29 grams of product, which will last for a couple of years.
Having bought one transparent powder once, you will save on all other types of powders, as it is universal in its own way. I see no reason to deny myself such a thing that does not add problems, but solves them with one stroke of the brush!