Makeup with one tool – is it possible? Even if you hold the Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette in your hands.
Bronze eye makeup is the perfect opportunity to unleash the full potential of a bronzing palette. Show how the shades are combined with each other not only on the face, but also on the eyes.
Let’s start our eye makeup with one tool.
- You don’t have to think a lot with the Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette. Bronze matte shade is used for the design of the crease of the eyelid. With the help of a fluffy brush, we distribute the color without fear of going beyond the movable eyelid
- Want to enhance the color of your bronzer, but don’t know how? We take a pencil. We bring them the lower eyelid.
- Next, fix the pencil with the same shade of bronzer and get a richer color.
- Give the movable eyelid to the cream highlighter. It will replace the base under the shadows. After all, our task is to make makeup with one tool, remember?
- Apply pearlescent bronzer on top.
- Highlight the corner with a highlighter.
It’s so simple when you have a limited number of products and you don’t really have much to choose from.
Challenge yourself sometime with one makeup to appreciate the beauty of a single product, like the Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette.
By the way, a review on it is coming soon. Do not disappear from the radar, there are many interesting things ahead
List of used products:
► Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation # 52 Vanille
► Concealer Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer # 4N – neutra
► Bronzer for the face Natasha Denona Mini Bronze & Glow Cheek Duo
► Palette for face Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette
► Eyeliner Pupa Multiplay # 74
► Natasha Denona Mark Your Liquid Lips Metallic – Nude Metallic – nude champaign