For me, everyday eye makeup in 5 minutes is a story about a pencil. I use it to build the shape in one minute, in front of both eyes.
Why is it better not to start everyday eye makeup with shadows, but to pick up a pencil?
If every minute counts, then there is no time to spend an extra 2-3 minutes shading shadows.
The pencil is the most manageable product I know. They can be given a direction by building a shape and … take them to the color of the skin.
And with this, many have problems when the shadows do not lend themselves to shading and a prominent clear border. Therefore, urgently pick up a pencil and follow the 3 following steps:
- We draw a line along the lower eyelid. She will be our guide.
- We bring it to the corner of the eye and paint over it with a pencil.
- Use a flat synthetic brush to blend the edges.
Everything that you will do afterwards does not matter! The frame is built. At this stage, the color of the shadows doesn’t matter. Here we are only focusing on building the form.
But after that we proceed to fixing the pencil: we apply dry shadows over it.
- Black eyes in the corner.
- Light brown pleated.
- At the center of the movable eyelid, pearlescent.
I know that now it seems to you that this is never an everyday eye makeup in 5 minutes.
But you’ll see how quickly you can achieve the desired result with one eyeliner. Will you repeat?)
List of used products:
- PUPA Multiplay Eye Pencil # 78
- VAMP! Extreme Waterproof Creamy Powder Eyeshadow – PUPA Milano # 01, # 02, # 03, # 04, # 05, # 06
- Seventeen Super Smooth Waterproof & Longstay Lip Liner Pencil # 37 Rose Gold (instead of lipstick)