Here’s the disappointment of the year – the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation.
For the first time I screwed up not only with the shade, but also with the choice of foundation …
Choosing a color online, comparing to other shades of brands, I never expected to see a white foundation # 44.
Kat, of course, is great for releasing a huge palette (as many as 30 shades), but choosing the right color is almost unrealistic.
Too much choice leads to a stupor that you frantically watch Swatch, google, compare, and here you are – a white foundation.
* I note that this is not my first experience of buying a foundation blindly. A half-tone mistake was never considered a miss.
Now about the base.
The feature of the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation is the density of the coating.
- Covering all skin imperfections is guaranteed even with a thinly applied layer.
- Durability is another guarantee! With him, you will not swim in the heat. Does not require corrections after 10 hours.
Will withstand all tests and make you buy hydrophilic oil to remove makeup… It will be difficult without him.
- Not suitable for dry skin at all (dry skin effect)
- Falls through the pores
- Looks like a mask due to the density of the tone
As a result, the picture is as follows: white me …
Who is closer?
Obviously, the mark – Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation is suitable for oily to combination skin – would be useful. But the description says the opposite: a foundation for all skin types!
Once again, brands ignore this division in order to sell us as many copies as possible. That’s just the point, when there are more and more dissatisfied buyers?