Makeup with green eyeshadows is rare for me and you know it. But. They are great in combination with coral eyeshadow, especially for brown eyes.
And now you will see how to make makeup with green eyeshadow step by step.
- Take matte green eyeshadow.
- Apply them to the outer corner of the moving part of the eyelid.
- Step out a little beyond the crease.
- Important! At shading shadows to the temple, do not re-type the shadow on the brush. The remnants of the shadows that you typed at the very beginning should be enough.
- Flat brush apply chameleon shadows (which ones, see below in the list of used products).
- Move from the inner corner to the center of the movable eyelid.
- Paint over the lower eyelid.
- Walk with a light pencil along the mucous membrane of the eye.
The complexity of makeup with green eyeshadows is the choice of green. It should be saturated so that when shading it does not lose its intensity.
Therefore, lightly pigmented eyeshadows are not suitable. Looking for high quality green. This is in the Visiart palette, for which I love her dearly.
- I chose a light coral lipstick, which echoes the shadows in the inner corner.
- Refused sculpting blush and replaced them with coral pink.
As a result, the makeup turned out to be holistic, and the image was harmonious.
Hope I inspired you with green eyeshadow makeup.
List of used products
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation # 10
- Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer # 03
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Blush Make Up Store Marble Blush Breccia
- NARS Copacabana Illuminator Illuminating Foundation
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour # 91 Creme de Rose (instead of base under eyeshadow)