From time to time on the blog, daytime eye makeup appears in stages. Without it, the statistics drop in the blog and I start to feel sad.
But as soon as I show you daytime makeup, everything changes: statistics are growing, you are happy, but happy). At the same time, I will show you a brand new eyeshadow palette at work. “TheBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette”.
You asked to comment on each step in order to repeat the makeup you saw as accurately as possible.
How to do daytime eye makeup step by step
- We start with the movable part of the eyelid and with the lightest shade in the palette – white with a mother-of-pearl coating. A technique that is suitable for impending century – to lighten, not darken, the moving part of the eyelid!
- With a light brown color, paint over the fold of the eyelid using a fluffy brush. Effortlessly and gently pressing, barely touch the skin of the eyelids to avoid clear boundaries.
- We work on the outer corner with a gray-brown mother-of-pearl color and mix it with a matte dark brown shade. I often do this – I mix different textures – matte with pearlescent.
- We bring the upper eyelid with shadows from the center of the eye to the outer corner, as close as possible to the ciliary edge. I am not aiming for a long and straight tip of the arrow.
- I paint over the lower eyelid. Closer to the outer corner, I apply a rich brown color.
So simple and easy I see daytime eye makeup.
Without the use of eyeliners and pencils, you can do with one basic eye palette. If you do not have one, which I strongly doubt, then I recommend that you familiarize yourself with my list the best eye makeup palettes for every day…
Product list with links to reviews:
Tone cream Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation # 54
Concealer Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer # 10
Blush for the face Make Up Factory All Over Beautifier
Highlighter for face Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette
Creamy eyebrow liner Make up secret eyebrow cream
Base under the shade Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
Eye palette TheBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette
Lip pencil Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner – Lolita