Blush Make Up Store Marble Blush is not an easy blush, there is something about them that you should know about!
Make Up Store Marble Blush is a compact powdery blush with a marble surface. The shade of “pink carnation” is so complex and multifaceted that it is difficult to describe it in words, and the reflective particles included in the composition create the effect of radiant skin.
With them, you can forget about the highlighter, since the effect they give is enough for you. I recommend it to those who have porous and embossed skin, which does not allow “wearing” frank pearlescent textures.
How to use blush
Powder your skin with a brush before applying blush. Apply blush to cheekbones and blend. Do not apply blush before powder, as the adhesion to the tone will not allow for a soft and smooth blending.
- weightless and silky texture
- palette of natural shades
- saturated color
- natural covering
- easy to pick up on the brush
- excellent color performance
- multifaceted shade, in which several colors are present
- compact package that does not take up much space in the cosmetic bag
- Blush is dusty and highly pigmented, you need to get rid of the excess “before” their application, having previously shaken off the brush.
- Flimsy packaging
Blush Make Up Store Marble Blush struck me with their shade, which until then I did not have. I doubt that there are analogues, otherwise I would be the first to know about them.