I do not associate Ellis Faas Skin Veil Foundation with the Ellis Faas brand. For me, Ellis Faas is liquid lipstick and creamy eyeshadow, which I already talked about in the blog. Therefore, after learning about the existence of facial cosmetics, I became interested in the base.
Ellis Faas Skin Veil Foundation is a “Light” foundation… Remember, here I told you about what types of foundation exist. So don’t be surprised at Skin Veil Foundation’s lightweight, water-based formula.
Finish wetthat this fact may disappoint not fans of such a coating, but the powder can be fixed.
There are 8 shades in total – from light beige to dark honey.
The method of application dictates the consistency of the foundation, and since it is light in the Ellis Faas Skin Veil Foundation, it can be applied using your fingers or a foundation brush.
So, we look at the “before” and “after” with Ellis Faas Skin Veil Foundation Bottle in S102L Fair.
I think you can see that the coating is wet, not matte.
The shade – S102L Fair matched my skin tone perfectly.
- The foundation did not emphasize any flaking or dryness of the skin, but merged with it as a whole, creating the effect of flawless and healthy skin.
- The light texture lies evenly and blends well. Do not forget about careful shading near the nasolabial folds, as any cream can emphasize them!
- As for the coverage, it can be adjusted from light to medium.
- The tone hides minor redness and unevenness of the skin. If applied in a thin layer, you will get a fluid-like effect.
- The composition contains vitamin E and a complex of natural minerals. They soften, moisturize and nourish the skin, and the presence of SPF 15 has a positive effect on protecting the skin from sun damage.
Ellis Faas Skin Veil Foundation is recommended for those who have difficulty applying the cream, have dry skin type and do not mind a wet finish.
Have you tried Ellis Faas foundation?