Today I want to tell you about the Philips VisaPure SC5275 face cleansing device, and at the same time discuss the topic of cleansing at home.
Skin cleansing is one of the most exciting topics for me. We all dream of walking with a perfectly even face tone without inflammation, acne, redness and other things. Is it possible to achieve this with a dedicated Philips VisaPure SC5275 / 10? I’m telling you.
How Philips VisaPure SC5275 / 10 works
VisaPure Essential removes makeup residues, impurities and dead skin cells. After the cleansing procedure, creams, serums and oils are absorbed better.
The nozzle vibrates and rotates. Vertical pulsating movements cleanse the skin of impurities and dead cells.
Rotating motions provide deeper cleansing. The precise movement of the bristles makes the procedure effective.
- The device is intended for cleansing the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, but is not suitable for the sensitive areas around the eyes. Do not use the device for any other purpose.
- Do not use the appliance more than twice a day. For hygiene reasons, the appliance should only be used by one person.
- Do not rinse the appliance with too hot water (over 40 ° C). Do not place the appliance or its parts in the dishwasher.
The box turned out to be impressive in size, and the device itself is rather big …
What is included
- spare brush for sensitive skin
- brush on the device itself for normal skin
Philips VisaPure SC5275 looks stylish and brightens any bathroom
How to use the VisaPure SC5275 / 10 Skin Cleanser
- 2 operating modes of rotating brushes (slow and fast)
- operation of the device lasts one minute
- every 20 seconds a pause to change the treated area on the face
- waterproof housing that allows you to use the device in the shower
Despite my problem-free skin, as a person with dry skin type, I suffer from temporary peeling, as a person with sensitive skin, I cannot resort to classic methods of cleansing my face.
Therefore, this cleansing option attracted me by the fact that there are several options for attachments that can be selected for your skin type.
Let’s take a look at each point:
- 2 modes are really comfortable, but I (with my sensitive skin) only use one – slow
- one minute is not enough for me (either my face is big, or really this time is not enough for a complete cleansing of all areas)
- accordingly, 20 seconds is not enough for me either, one of my foreheads requires 40 seconds of attention)
- water resistance allows you to forget and not think about the fact that, God forbid, water gets on the device!
At the moment I have 3 types of brushes:
and for problem skin.
Result of using Philips VisaPure SC5275
- excellent facial massage, and this is a useful thing
- gentle peeling that completely eliminates flaking
- pleasant sensations in the form of soft and velvety skin
The Philips VisaPure SC5275 is ideal for those who:
- afraid of salon procedures
- accepts mild but effective exfoliation
- has sensitive skin
- suffers from persistent peeling on the face
Output: Despite the fact that I am against mechanical cleaning of the face, Philips VisaPure SC5275 is the most optimal for me and suitable for my skin type.
In what ways do you cleanse your face?