I bought the Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof waterproof eyeliner completely by accident, but the review cannot be called accidental, because its purpose is to save you money.
Description of eyeliner Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof
The pencil is classified as waterproof, so hello, long-lasting makeup remover.
The texture of the pencil is soft, which makes it easy to apply.
He draws strokes easily without the sensation of scratching the eyelid. Resistant not only to moisture, but also to rubbing hand movements. This often happens to those who rarely wear makeup and, forgetting themselves, can start rubbing their eyes, and only then remember that they were painted. In such cases, I always recommend using persistent products.
I use Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof in Nude for the interior. eyelids of the eye. It does not irritate the sensitive area of the mucous membrane, which is why I think it is an ideal pencil for this purpose.
It is possible for them:
- work out the mucous membrane of the eyes
- draw a line over the contour of the lips for a clear shape
- use as a base under the shadow
- shade – pleasant nude without redness
- delicate texture
- affordable price
- unstable, which is why it does not last long on the mucous membrane of the eye
- the lead breaks easily, that not all sharpeners will cope with sharpening
Output: The Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner is a great alternative to the more expensive kayals. Therefore, I see no reason to overpay, especially when it comes to eyeliner.